Regarding the test blog

Never really got a workflow that used the test blog; but, I thought y’all might want to know that configuring a custom domain some time after configuring the test blog manages to break its functionality.

Update: either y’all been busy or something shook loose. Totally shows up again.

Relatedly, I reported weeks ago to @help that my test page went down https://w4rner-test.micro.blog/, with no discernible cause beyond rapid updating.
Similarly, the search page on my Typewriter themed blog is still down.
Both are still down. Please help advise @manton !

Thought I would poke around in the typewriter theme repository. Was the search page part of the theme or was there a plugin or customization of some sort?

Looks like I’d uninstalled the plug-in for some reason:

Perhaps because I was annoyed that the white writing didn’t show up on the white search box (which I’m pretty sure I mentioned in theme GitHub issues) rendering it practically useless for visitors!
I’ve reinstalled now so at least I can use it!

1 Like

Still waiting for any word on why test blog down @manton & co!

The other reason I deleted it was for a kind of pun in my blog header:
“Warner Writes Home About The Arts And Tech” kind of reads like a sentence
“Warner Writes Home About The Arts And Tech Search” doesn’t really work as well!
So now I’m in a game of: reinstall & uninstall plugin to create Warner Writes - Search page, and when it disappears (~2 months last time) go round again! Weeeeeee! :carousel_horse: