What's next? — early 2024 edition

Two more (hopefully) quick ones:

• Unable to accurately search by emoji in the posts backend.
  • No pagination for posts in the iOS app. There’s just a hard stop of my own posts I can see/edit.

Is this what you mean:

… or am I misunderstanding/there’s something missing in that feature?

Thanks for the reminder. I’m going to improve the way webmentions are stored so we can have an “incoming webmentions” view. This will list mentions even if they weren’t exactly valid enough to be pulled in as actual replies in the timeline.

3 Likes

Micro.blog generally avoids hashtags so we’re not likely to have a specific feature to follow hashtags from Mastodon. However, there’s more I’d like to do with following feeds in Micro.blog, and I bet that could be expanded to achieve this in a generic way. That’s a little bit off in the future, but hopefully not too far.

2 Likes

Ah cool. That seems to work!

However, this “Custom theme” section is now empty (as expected), which looks bit funny as I am using a custom theme in reality. So I think I’ll change things back to the way they were, once the bugger gets squashed there :smiley:

Thanks!

I’d love to be able to rename micro.blog bookmarks. Either in the web interface or when saving them via an API.

Usually the default website title they get is fine but in some cases it incorporates some less useful stuff I’d like to remove (esp if sharing publicly).

Thanks again everyone! I tackled a few of these and there are more good ideas here that we’ll get to later. Going to close this thread.