Template for just "posts without title" (without replies)?

How should I make a feed with just micro posts/posts without title - but no replies?

I’ve done this, at it kinda works:.

{{ define "main" }}
<div>
  {{ range .Site.RegularPages }} {{ if not .Title }}
  <div class="micro-post">
      <a href="{{ .Permalink }}" class="post-date u-url"><time class="dt-published" datetime="{{ .Date.Format "2006-01-02 15:04:05 -0700" }}">{{ .Date.Format "Jan 2, 2006" }}</time> ∞</a>
    <p>{{ .Content }}</p>
  </div>
  {{ end }} {{ end }}
</div>
{{ end }}

That includes every post without a title - but it also replies. How can I exclude them?

What’s the code behind the “Replies” custom page? If I knew how that was made, I could to the sysdiff thing mentioned here and remove them, perhaps?

Any advice?

Thanks!

{{ range where .Site.Pages "Type" "post"}}

Replies are a page type. Almost all themes if you check them out on Github specifically filter to “Type” “post” for this reason.

I encourage anyone messing with templates to start on Micro.blog’s Github repos where you can find all the themes and learn quite a bit about the structure of things.

1 Like

Yeah, I tried to poke around a bit to find it somewhere - but couldn’t find anything that helped. :confused:

BTW. using what you wrote, still gives me the replies as well in the feed. (Replies I’ve written, that is.)

I also tried to add the line before from the Tiny theme, so now it’s like this:

{{ define "main" }}
<div>
  {{ $paginator := .Paginate (where .Site.Pages.ByDate.Reverse "Type" "post") }}
  {{ range where .Site.Pages "Type" "post"}}
  <div class="micro-post">
      <a href="{{ .Permalink }}" class="post-date u-url"><time class="dt-published" datetime="{{ .Date.Format "2006-01-02 15:04:05 -0700" }}">{{ .Date.Format "Jan 2, 2006" }}</time> ∞</a>
    <p>{{ .Content }}</p>
  </div>
  {{ end }} {{ end }}
</div>
{{ end }}

Edit: This worked!

{{ define "main" }}
<div>
  {{ $paginator := .Paginate (where .Site.Pages.ByDate.Reverse "Type" "post") }}
  {{ range where .Site.Pages "Type" "post" }}
    {{ if not .Title }}
      <div class="micro-post">
        <p>{{ .Content }}</p>
      </div>
    {{ end }}
  {{ end }}
</div>
{{ end }}