Only One Long Blog Post Showing on Page (using Categories and Navigation Link)

Apologies if I don’t get the terminology correct. I’m using the Alpine theme, and the Custom Home Page plugin. I wanted all long posts to appear on one “blog” page, while the shorter posts appear on their own page as well. These are all linked in the navigation (using categories thanks to Bob Wertz’s Help Page) as well as from the “home page.”

It was working fine, but I just posted a long blog post, and now only one of my long blog posts will show when I click on the link for the long blog posts. There are several long posts. How do I get all of my longer blog posts to show on the page? I already have the long blog posts selected in the category for each post (since that was working earlier.)

My blog is blog.vzqz.io …and if this call of help doesn’t make sense, please let me know. Thanks!

This is very likely not actually a bug. Micro.blog does a lot of caching and fast partial builds to get a new post out fast. When you first post a new post, your whole blog is not rebuilt typically once. If I had to guess, within an hour or so your category pages will refresh. I find that these are particularly slow to get a complete build. If you want, you can select to completely rebuild your site by going to micro.blog/account/logs and clicking for a full rebuild.

Oh, I didn’t realize that. All of this is still new to me, and I can barely understand it, but it’s starting to make sense. I just gave what you suggested a shot. Seems to have done the trick, but I’ll keep that in mind about the rebuild process.

Thanks for the info!