Incorrect usernames in webmention/replies from Mastodon

I have posted about this issue directly on my microblog and emailed help and Manton about it but do not believe any fixes have been completed and if they have I haven’t heard back and/or they don’t appear to have fixed the issue(s). I will link to two instances that are slightly different.

1. I posted a link to a post on my microblog on one of my Mastodon accounts. Another Mastodon user replied to my Mastodon post with the microblog post link. The reply (as webmention) appears as a reply on the post on my microblog with the correct user avatar but lists my Mastodon username as the user of the reply (incorrectly). The timestamp is linked correctly to the user’s Mastodon reply on Mastodon.
    My microblog post showing reply (webmention) with the issue (first reply on post): I always joke about living in an urban jungle.

2. I posted a link to a post on my microblog in reply to another Mastodon user, and then replied a second time, to that initial reply to the Mastodon user. The second reply (as webmention) appears as a reply on the post on my microblog with the correct user avatar (me) but lists the other Mastodon username of the user I replied to as the user of the reply (incorrectly). I have since deleted that reply because it now shows up on my microblog post and I was hoping deleting it would make it go away (it didn’t) and honestly, I’m embarrassed because the reply to the other Mastodon user was me recommending Micro.blog as a solution to them and their needs, which now includes this issue.
    My microblog post showing reply (webmention) with the issue (second reply on post): Signs of the season.

To sum up, if I post a link to my microblog with one of my Mastodon accounts, and any other user, including myself, replies to it, it gets the correct avatar for the user, but the incorrect username. It appears to link correctly to the Mastodon reply on the timestamp.

Sorry it has taken me so long to figure this out. I believe it’s an issue with how Micro.blog processes webmentions from Bridgy. As soon as it’s fixed I should be able to go back and correct any of the mistaken usernames.

Thank you for the update. The two mentioned here do appear to have the correct names now. I’ll keep an eye on any “new” mentions from Mastodon to see if the issue is resolved moving forward!