Friendica federation: 400 while accessing inbox?

Still trying to follow micro.blog users from Friendica via ActivityPub, I’m discussing with one of the Friendica devs and learnt:

" I just tried to follow your account and got this: Transmit to https://micro.blog/activitypub/z428/inbox returned 400 . “400” is an error code. Can you check on the other side, why they don’t accept our request?"

@manton Any idea…?

Thanks, I’ve commented over there and I’m trying to figure out how to best test this.

1 Like

Seen, thanks bunches. :slight_smile:

I think I’ve found and fixed this issue. Let me know if it doesn’t work better with Friendica now!

Hi, first off, thanks for looking into this, greatly appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

Still though, behaviour doesn’t really seem to have improved for the things I also tried before. Still, I do not manage to see posts from micro.blog people I follow on the Friendica instance I use… do you see any errors on micro.blog end? I’m coming from z428@loma.ml … .

@manton Did you change more, here, in the meantime? Or was it just a matter of patience? By now, I see I am slowly getting data from micro.blog accounts on my Friendica instance. Which is cool…

Glad to hear it sounds like it’s improving. Older posts will not be shown, so it probably will only look like it’s working when there are new posts from the people you follow.

I created a test account on another Friendica server and followed my Micro.blog account. I’m getting posts now.

1 Like

Yeah, it seems to be improving, that’s definitely good. I can now see posts coming from my own account, and I can see responses I left (with micro.blog account) on other ActivityPub posts. That’s a huge step forward, especially the latter one. :slight_smile:
Still not working, though: Following manton@manton.org here and seeing your posts, in example. You do seem to have some “recent” posts out there but they don’t yet show up on my end…?