Epilogue is our companion app for books. Keep track of what books you want to read and blog about books you’ve finished reading. You can also set reading goals for the year, to challenge yourself to read books more often, and Micro.blog will update your progress toward the goal when you blog about a book.
Download Epilogue in Google Play.
1.5.1 — January 1, 2023
- Added banner prompt to Goals tab if you blogged about finishing books last year, to prompt to start a blog post with a summary of the books you finished reading.
1.5 — December 26, 2022
- Added new post button for yearly reading goals, to start a new post with the books you finished reading over the past year.
1.2 — September 4, 2022
- Added new Goals tab with your reading goal for the year. Micro.blog will keep track of your progress toward the goal as you blog about books.
- Added new Discover tab to find books that people are blogging about.
- Improved welcome screen and search bar style in dark mode.
- Fixed compatibility with Micropub servers and some book searches
- Redesigned app icon.
1.1 — April 10, 2022
- Added support for posting to external blogs.
- Updated with new interface.
- Updated sign-in screen with new welcome text.
- Fixed book search not showing any results for some searches.
1.0 — November 7, 2021
- First release! Track books you’re reading and blog about them with Micro.blog.