Domain transfer from AWS

I have transferred my domain name from AWS to micro.blog
The help centre says I would receive an email from name.com but I did not receive it.
On the domain page on micro blog I have A and CNAME records setup, but I don’t see any NS records.

My domain is, now, offline. Am I missing something.

the NS still point to AWS when I use whois. I can’t find where to change it, and I don’t see the correct ns anywhere. Please help.

Update: DNS seems to have been propagated and that is now working. I do have a new issue - it has to do with SSL certs!

My domain is not handling the SSL cert correctly for some reason.

* ALPN: curl offers h2,http/1.1
* (304) (OUT), TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
*  CAfile: /etc/ssl/cert.pem
*  CApath: none
* LibreSSL/3.3.6: error:1404B438:SSL routines:ST_CONNECT:tlsv1 alert internal error
* Closing connection

LAST UPDATE: I just had to stop being an anxious person and it now works. DEEP BREATH. 25 years in this damn industry and what have I learned about DNS? Why do I think I am special and it’s going to be faster for me? Lol.

Well, it works, and everything is fine.

1 Like

Glad it’s all working now. Yeah, DNS can be very frustrating because of the delays. I think we can probably improve our UI to give a better overview of what is happening behind the scenes, too.

1 Like

That would be awesome, yeah, an “advanced view” for more experienced users with logs and whatnot?

The platform is great and I love that it connects with Activity Pub. It made me move away from AWS (also, $!). Thank you so much for the response. Would love to see more!