Cross-posting stoped working

I had Mastodon, Bluesky and Linkedin connected to my original blog (vladcampos.com) and cross-posting was working perfectly.

A few days ago, I created a new blog (pt.vladcampos.com) and cross-posting stopped working on my first blog (vladcampos.com). Not only that, the options to select the social networks despaired from the bottom of the new post composing page. And if I use the three dots menu to try to bring the cross-posting options back, all I get is a page refresh.

I have already tried:

1. Disconnecting all social media and reconnecting them;
  2. Disabling and enabling cross-posting

No success.

I wonder if this problem is related to the fact that my new blog is using a subdomain (pt.vladcampos.com) of the domain used on my old blog (vladcampos.com).

Is there anything I can do to help troubleshoot this?

UPDATE

I moved the new blog (pt.vladcampos.com) to a different domain (vladcampos.net) and sure enough, the cross-posting options came back to the old blog (vladcampos.com)

I’m fine with using the new domain name, but I now do not have access to the feed and the settings for cross-posting and activity pub on the new blog.

Thanks for these details! You’re right, Micro.blog was getting confused with the subdomain being so similar. Essentially when showing cross-posting options for vladcampos.com, it was accidentally looking at the feed options for pt.vladcampos.com, which was not configured for cross-posting.

I’m working on a fix, should be ready today, in case you want to move back to the subdomain at some point in the future.

Thank you so much for always being there. I am fine with the new domain, but I would like to know if the fix you are working on will also bring back the feeds and cross-posting settings that went missing on the new blog (vladcampos.net) after I switched the URL.