How to report copyright infringement.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the website https://micro.blog/ (or any of its associated web and mobile applications) in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send our copyright agent a notice of infringement with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the of the copyright;
- A description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing and the location of such material on our platform;
- Your address, telephone number, and primary email address;
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Be sure to consider whether fair use or a similar exception to copyright applies before you submit a notice of infringement. For more information on fair use, see More Information on Fair Use | U.S. Copyright Office.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA communications (including notices and counter-notices of alleged infringement) is: Attn: Copyright Agent, Manton Reece, Micro.blog, LLC, P.O. Box 202831, Austin, TX 78720, 512-658-2162, email@example.com.
Upon receipt of a proper DMCA notice of infringement, we will promptly remove or disable access to the content that is the subject of the notice. It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to suspend, disable or terminate, without notice and in our sole discretion, the accounts of those users that we determine to be “repeat infringers.” A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice.