Blogs not showing up in cross posting page

I am not quite sure what is happening, but when I try to add my Wordpress RSS feed into my hosted blog on here, the option to import to my paid hosted blog isn’t visible. The only blog I can import to is my test dummy blog I created by using the native test blog function. How can I make all blogs appear in this crossposting page?

Sorry about the confusion with this. Instead of showing a list of all your blogs, when adding a feed Micro.blog just shows the default blog. This is usually the last blog you used on the web by clicking the “…” button in the New Post or Posts page.

Easiest way to fix this is to click Posts → “…” and select your non-test blog. Then go back to Edit Feeds and add a new feed, and that blog will be the default that is saved for the feed.

(I’m planning to improve this.)

1 Like

Actually, now that I know how it works, I actually like it this way, where we just work in one environment and switch to another environment if we want to work in a different blog, but what I would like to see is this spelled out more in the documentation @manton