Missing Posts in Timeline?

Some of my posts from last night didn’t show up in the timeline.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks,
OC

Happens occasionally. There was some downtime today on Micro.blog so the Timeline may not have picked those up. You may want to rebuild your blog or hit the Refresh icon next to your site feed. Unfortunately, those posts will show up lower down the timeline if it has been a while.

Just checked your profile and it looks like the posts are there. If this happens again, it should sort itself out automatically, but that refresh button in Account → Edit Sources & Cross-posting will make it update the timeline from your feed right away without waiting for it to check again.

It took about a day to show up in my profile in micro.blog/otaviocc. Funny thing, it was showing in the timeline in micro.blog. Rebuilding didn’t do the trick because it was already showing in the timeline. Just missing in the profile.

It took about a day to show up in my profile in micro.blog/otaviocc. Funny thing, it was showing in the timeline in micro.blog. Rebuilding didn’t do the trick because it was already showing in the timeline.