Now that Micro.blog is available to Kickstarter backers, we’re working on many improvements leading up to the public launch. Here are some of the features and bugs we’re working on:
- Connectivity problems (blank screens) on some cellular networks.
- Some pins are not automatically unlocked.
- Theme improvements including a link from
your-username.micro.blogto your profile page.
- User search should be available from the iPhone app.
- @-mentions from regular, non-reply microblog posts should auto-link usernames. If they start with a username, they shouldn’t be cross-posted to Twitter.
- Links and Twitter cross-posts should use custom domain.
We’ve recently finished these changes:
- Improved cross-posting to extract inline links and append them at the end of the tweet.
- Added Markdown and auto-linking URLs in mentions.
- Added showing conversation view in iPhone from push notifications.
- Added a Discover page on the web and in the iPhone app to find users.
- Fixed uploading large photos from the iPhone app.
- Fixed slow publishing of new posts.
- Fixed feeds refresh not working for some sites.
- Fixed escaping HTML in new posts and replies on the web.
- Fixed invites not showing the correct Kickstarter reward.
- Fixed dates on timeline not reflecting current timezone.
- Fixed custom CSS being cleared and not included in Primrose theme.
We’ll keep this help page updated as Micro.blog improves. The full bug list will be maintained in GitHub.