iOS users can use the native Micro.blog for iOS app, available as a free download from the App Store.
1.4 — Dec 4, 2018
- Added full-screen viewer for photos in the timeline.
- Added auto-complete of usernames when composing a new post.
- Added tapping on your blog hostname in the post screen to switch to a different blog if you have multiple Micro.blog-hosted blogs.
- Added option to set description on uploaded photos for better accessibility. Tap an attached photo thumbnail before posting to edit the text.
- Updated the following count in user profiles to show people you are not yet following to help you discover new people to follow.
- Fixed maximum size when scaling uploaded photos.
- Fixed potential crash when sharing photos from other iOS apps.
- Fixed layout issues on new bigger iPhones.
- Fixed sharing some web page titles.
- Improved accessibility of menus and buttons in the app.
- Improved showing push notifications in the app.
1.3.5 — Apr 21, 2018
- Fixed crash when posting a photo without any text.
- Plus all the photo-related improvements from version 1.3.4, including non-square photos.
1.3.4 — Apr 20, 2018
- Added icon to toggle square photos vs. original aspect ratio.
- Fixed crash when sharing from the Photos app.
- Fixed width/height tags for non-square photos when publishing to WordPress.
- Updated default photo size to 1800x1800.
- Updated delete message and added warning when replying with a photo.
1.3.3 — Feb 7, 2018
- Added swipe left on a post to view the conversation.
- Added feed settings button when writing a new post for quickly toggling off cross-posting.
- Added confirmation alert when removing a post.
- Updated character counter to not include Markdown.
- Updated sharing from other apps to not use the current draft or save it.
- Fixed compatibility with some XML-RPC servers.
- Fixed opening conversations from links in the timeline.
1.3.2 — Jan 9, 2018
- Fixed incorrectly scaling up small shared images.
- Fixed opening some types of Micro.blog URLs in the app.
1.3.1 — Dec 30, 2017
- Fixed sharing photos from other apps.
- Fixed error after posting photo to Movable Type sites.
- Updated fonts and layout in several screens to be more consistent.
1.3 —- Dec 19, 2017
- Added new app icon!
- Added “Show More” button to load more posts in the timeline.
- Added URL scheme microblog://post?text=Hello to automate creating new blog posts from apps like Drafts and Workflow.
- Fixed scaling photos shared from other apps and an issue with calling some posting APIs.
1.2.3 — Nov 16, 2017
- Fixed posting to Micropub servers.
- Fixed layout for iPhone X on more screens.
1.2.2 — Nov 4, 2017
- Fixed pull-to-refresh timeline on iPhone X.
- Fixed photo cropping preview on iPhone X and better filters layout on all devices.
1.2.1 — Nov 1, 2017
- Fixed sharing extension keyboard, iOS 10 support, and other issues.
- Fixed dynamic text sizes.
- Fixed more layout issues on iPhone X.
- Updated to disable landscape mode on the iPhone.
1.2 — Oct 30, 2017
- Added sharing extension for posting photos and links from other apps.
- Added following users list to user profile screens.
- Added automatic saving of post draft text.
- Updated Discover pane with posts and users together instead of photos tab.
- Updated layout for iPhone X.
1.1.3 — Oct 4, 2017
- Fixed potential crashes while editing.
- Fixed layouts on some phones and minor improvements to Markdown highlighting.
- Fixed external Micropub posting compatibility with Silo.pub and to show more errors.
1.1.2 — Sep 25, 2017
- Added drag and drop for attaching photos to a blog post.
- Added reply button when viewing a conversation.
- Fixed potential crash when typing a post.
- Fixed sending raw HTML for photos to Micropub servers.
1.1.1 — Sep 20, 2017
- Updated WordPress posting to always use “Standard” post format for long posts with titles.
- Added swipe left/right on new post text view to move the cursor.
- Fixed font size and spacing of post title field.
- Fixed post text covering up character counter.
- Fixed truncated posts when using “&” character.
- Fixed version number in Settings.
1.1 — Sep 15, 2017
- Added support for longer posts with titles. Type more than 280 characters to reveal an optional title field.
- Added Markdown syntax highlighting while typing.
- Added formatting bar for common styles. Select a phrase and tap the link button for easier markup.
- Added support for uploading multiple photos.
- Added a Browser sharing item to open the current post on the web.
- Fixed a potential crash in profile links and glitch when holding down to select text.
1.0.4 — Aug 11, 2017
- Fixed crash with the new “Share…” menu item on the iPad.
1.0.3 — Aug 9, 2017
- Added name, URL, and bio to user profile screen.
- Added “Share…” menu item for copying or sharing a link to the selected post.
- Added version number to settings screen and confirmation when signing out.
- Improved photo uploads, pull-to-refresh, and handling posting errors.
1.0.2 — Jul 17, 2017
- Added keyboard shortcuts when connected to an iPad keyboard.
- Fixed discovery of some external servers.
- Fixed alignment in post options menu.
1.0.1 — Jul 6, 2017
- Added support for Dynamic Type in the timeline and new post screen.
- Fixed IndieAuth error setting up Micropub posting.
1.0 — Jul 3, 2017
- First release.